- 26% of all Science and Engineering degrees holders are over 50
- 40% of Science and Engineering doctorate degree holders are over 50
- 27% of Engineers in the Aerospace and Defense industries are eligible for retirement this year
- Enrollment in U.S. graduate Computer Science and Engineering programs is decreasing while the global market for talent in these fields is increasing
- Among the dwindling numbers of graduates from American universities, an increasing number of foreign born Science and Engineering students are leaving the U.S. upon graduation due to a lack of available H1-B visas
Want more insight and tips for managing the different generations in your workplace? Contact us at www.interchange-group.com.