- Expansion of flexible work arrangements, including telecommuting, shorter work weeks and reduced work schedules
- Investment in workforce analytic tools to ensure better data and decision making on top performers and high potential employees
- Targeted skill development for managers on coaching and performance feedback
- Proliferation of social networking technology for collaboration and training
- Spread of career pathing initiatives as recruitment and retention tools for highly skills workers
The Interchange Group is helping organizations rethink workforce models to be more flexible and respond to the diverse needs of a multi-generational labor market. What can you do in 2010 to be an agent of change?