Based on exclusive research in 17 countries from Kairos Future, this 1-hour webinar will present critical findings about American Millennials in a global context and offer workforce planning and talent management strategies to create a competitive advantage for the future. Learning outcomes include:
- Education and competence level comparisons of U.S. Millennials with their international counterparts
- Contrasts in career orientation and entrepreneurialism among young workers around the world
- National differences in attitudes toward job security and willingness to work abroad
- Strategic considerations for workforce planning professionals
- Talent management priorities to balance current economic realities with future labor needs
* This webinar is approved for 1 hour of PHR/SPHR strategic management recertification credit.