- Do your job descriptions clearly outline the activities and qualifications required?
- Will you need to provide training on technology or other skills for older candidates to succeed?
- How will you handle situations in which older applicants appear overqualified? Have your recruiters and hiring managers received age discrimination training?
- Are you equipped to handle requests for Americans with Disabilities Act workplace accommodations?
- Do your supervisors have the skills to manage intergenerational teams?
Want more insight and tips for managing the different generations in your workplace? Contact us at www.interchange-group.com.